Now Accepting 2013 New Members & Renewals!
WDCTA is now accepting new members and membership renewals for 2013. Be an "early bird" and renew now to ensure uninterrupted membership benefits with WDCTA and USDF, and of course delivery of WDCTA's eQuester newsletter!
You may join or renew online and pay with Paypal via our online Membership Form.
Those wishing to renew their Stable, Instructor, Breeder, or Business (SIBB) listing may also do so either online or via our printable form. SIBB listings are for members only. Business Listings are for Retail Businesses such as Feed Stores, Tack Shops, Truck or Trailer sales, Insurance, Fencing companies and others not covered by our Stable, Instructor, or Breeder listings.
Why Join WDCTA?
Whether you join as an individual, a family, a junior, or a business member, you get a lot for your hard-earned dollar. Here are just a few of the perks:
- Group membership in the United States Dressage Federation
- Subscription to USDF Connection & WDCTA's eQuester Newsletter
- Access to USDF's new e-Trak education program
- USDF and WDCTA Awards programs
- Eligibility for Scholarships
- Business members receive special business advertising rates plus links to your website or email
- Discounts on WDCTA-sponsored Programs such as clinics, symposia, schooling shows & USDF-sponsored events
- 15% discount off rooms & suites at the Best Western Plus Antioch Hotel & Suites in Antioch, IL (plus tax)
- And much more!
Become a Business Member of WDCTA and enjoy these benefits:
- A monthly listing and business card ad in the eQuester, published 12 issues per year (email or mail to Newsletter Editor)
- Your business logo on the WDCTA website with a link to your website (email logo to Webmaster)
- Your business banner displayed on the WDCTA website (email banner to Webmaster)
- Stable, Instructor, Breeder & Business listings in both the eQuester and on the WDCTA website (email SIBB informatin to Newsletter Editor).
Membership & Advertising Available Online
WDCTA continues its efforts to "Go Green" in conjuction with the USDF "Going Green" program. Now we can accept 2012 membership renewals and advertising via Paypal!
Members may choose to go paperless and renew their Business, Individual and Family memberships entirely on-line through our website.
In addition, advertising in the monthly newsletter, the eQuester, and the Stable, Instructor, Boarding and Business listings can also be accepted online through our website. Payment may be made easily and instantly via Paypal.
Thank you to our Business Members
We'd like to thank our 2012 Business Members for their continued support. Our current Business Members include: Valerie Ahl (Pen Bryn Farm); Kim Amini (Midwest English Tack); Esther Buuonanno (Tempel Lipizzan Corp); Elaine Burkhart (Cambridge Country Vet Service); Lynn Foster (Stonegate Equestrian Center); Lisa Froelig (Silverwood Farm); Emily Leuthner (Country View Veterinarians); Shannon Langer (Maple Run Farm); Tom Mikulice (Excalibur Insurance); Megan McIsaac (Lindinhof Equine Sports Zentrum); Andrea Schten (Lo Roge Equestrian Center); Debra Stephen (Plum Lake Vacation Home Rentals); and Sunflower Farms.
WDCTA memberships are from December 1st through November 30th.
Privacy: In May 2010, we heard from members who received an unsolicited email from a non-WDCTA member about a non-WDCTA event. Please be assured, WDCTA does NOT give out or sell our membership's email addresses. This is in accordance with our long-time policy to protect members' privacy. Please continue to alert us to these situations so we can contact the business, individual or organization.
WDCTA policy is as follows: WDCTA will consider requests for the purchase of a set of mailing labels for a one-time mailing at a cost of $20 for members, $40 for non-members. Anyone wishing to purchase a set of labels should contact the WDCTA president or WDCTA membership chair. These labels contain ONLY members' street or post office address and NOT an email address. It does not contain the names and addresses of members who have opted out of mailings outside of official WDCTA business.